Dr Jim’s Top 10 Tubbing Tips
Dr JimÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Top Ten Tubbing Tips
1. Test the disinfectant & pH level daily.
2. Shower before bathing (to remove make up and deodorants, etc.).
3. Rinse bathing costume in warm water before and after bathing, try to avoid washing costume with detergents, better still, bathe in the nude!
4. Add disinfectant after bathing to replace that which has been used.
5. Ã¢â‚¬ËœShockÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ once a week with an appropriate product or after a heavy bather load (i.e. hot tub party).
6. Rinse hot tub filters weekly.
7. Chemically clean hot tub filters every 4 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 6 weeks.
8. Have a complete water balance test at least once a month which your local BISHTA (British and Irish Spa and Hot Tub Association) accreditedÃ‚Â hot tubÃ‚Â retailer ought to be able to carry out.
9. Drain & refill your hot tub regularly (determined by Total Dissolved Solids test result), when in doubt drain it out.
10. Sit back and relax!
Jim Lamb – Spa Dr.
No Comments Yet
You can be the first to comment!