New What Spa Approved Logo
Today we have launched our new WhatSpa? Approved standards for 2007 so that our readers can go hot tub shopping with confidence when they see the WhatSpa? stamp of approval being displayed inÃ‚Â hot tub retail outletsÃ‚Â and on product literature and hot tub retailer websites.Ã‚Â Here is the completely objective set of criteria that a hot tub manufacturer, importer or retailer will have to meet in order toÃ‚Â become accreditedÃ‚Â and qualify to display our WhatSpa? Approved 2007 Logo:
Ã‚Â Hot Tub Manufacturers/Importers:
BISHTA (British & Irish Spa & Hot Tub Association) Membership.
- Fully CE Compliant Hot Tubs & Spare Parts.
- Mandatory technical training program for all retailers who will be responsible for service work and warranty support.
- A fully comprehensive parts and labour warranty that covers all non-consumable hot tub components and parts for a minimum of 12 months.
- A warranty support program that protects hot tub owners and offers continuity of warranty and service support in the event that their retailer ceases trading.
Hot Tub Retailers:
- BISHTA (British & Irish Spa & Hot Tub Association) Membership.
- At least 1 member of staff who holds a certificate for attendance on aÃ‚Â BISHTA recognised training course in water hygiene management.
- Proof of a spa water testing regime for showroom spas to ensure aÃ‚Â safe environment for consumers.
- A showroom or retail facility with at leastÃ‚Â 1 fully operationalÃ‚Â hot tub on display for clients to wet test.
- Ability to offer or recommend an electrical installation service orÃ‚Â contractor who is 16th edition qualified and Part P qualified. Download our FREE Spa Buyers Guide for more on electrical regulations for spas.
- A fully trained and accredited service technician either employed by them or available on a sub-contract basis.
- Facilities to accept credit card payment for addedÃ‚Â consumer protection by credit card issuers.
Look out for the WhatSpa? seal of approvalÃ‚Â before you commit to purchase for that extra peace of mind in knowing that you are buying a brand that is supported by a well-established and professional infrastructure here in the UK.
No Comments Yet
You can be the first to comment!